Operating since 1988, Construction Control employs over 70 staff in Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane.
Our beginnings as a project management company specialising in fit-outs and building refurbishments has positioned us to believe anything is possible, with careful consideration and planning. We have consistently proven that complexity is only a challenge to be overcome. Broadening our services from fitouts to full project or construction management services of new assets, we have delivered the improbable for our clients, within budget and to program.
Our reputation for dedicated and methodical services focussed on each client’s specific needs has meant we have grown our list of clients to include:
- many government departments,
- institutional organisations,
- publicly listed corporations and
- privately owned companies.
Construction Control remains 100% Australian owned and operated, employing Project Managers, OH&S officers, Contract Administrators and Foremen, who are the industry’s best and brightest. We would love you to come and meet some team members who want to share their story with you.
- Our clients are our business.
- We invest in proven and reliable systems to effectively govern our projects, meet our obligations and guide our people.
- We look for opportunities to generate efficiency to gain and deliver value
- We trust our people to find collaborative solutions to complex problems
- We support our people to deliver excellence, each time, to every client.
Want to know who’s behind these values?
Learn more about our Management Team.
Learn more about our Systems and how they govern our projects.