Construction Control is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988. This policy provides a mechanism to ensure personal information collected by Construction Control is used in a manner that is in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
The main objectives include:
- Collecting personal information that is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities.
- Collecting such information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable intrusive manner.
- Not using or disclosing personal information of an entity for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection and it is only with the consent of the entity will Construction Control Holdings Pty Ltd then use and disclosure that information.
- Taking reasonable steps to ensure personal information collected, used or disclosed by the company is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Taking reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Taking reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
- Clearly documenting the procedures involved in managing personal information regarding the disclosure, use and elimination of personal information.
- Ensuring, whenever it is lawful and practicable, individuals will have the option to remain anonymous when entering into transactions.
- Not collecting sensitive information unless the individual has consented to it and the collection of that information is required by law.
Construction Control recognises its legal responsibility and requires all of its employees and those of its suppliers to abide by these laws accordingly. Construction Control regards existing Regulations, Codes of Practices and Australian Standards as a minimum requirement.
If you have any additional questions regarding this policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.