Commencing in 1988 Construction Control is a construction and project management firm delivering projects in the ACT, NSW and QLD.
The firm started doing small fit-outs and refurbishments and quickly built a reputation for quality of outcome, and client, staff and partners satisfaction. The focus has always been on careful consideration and planning on all projects, and the forming of close, strategic collaborations with clients, consultants and contractors. We have consistently proven that complexity is only a challenge to be overcome. Our team thrives on solving complex problems in construction. We have delivered the improbable for our clients, within budget and to program.
Construction Control remains 100% Australian owned and operated, employing construction professionals who are the best and brightest in the game.
Our reputation for dedicated and methodical services focussed on each client’s specific needs has meant we have grown our list of clients to include:
- Commonwealth, State and Territory Governments;
- Australia’s top ranked educational institutions;
- Some of Australia’s largest retail centres;
- publicly listed corporations and
- privately owned companies.
The long term relationships we have forged within the Canberra, Sydney & Brisbane business community and government sector are testament to the excellence of our quality product, our people, client focus and attention to detail.
- People are our business, our clients, our staff and our contractors
- A keen focus on Health, Safety and the Environment
- We support our people to deliver excellence, each time, to every client
- We focus upon outcome and accuracy with careful and considerate planning and execution of all tasks
- We invest in proven and reliable processes and systems to effectively govern our projects, meet our obligations and assist our people
- We look for opportunities to generate efficiency and deliver value for our clients at every stage of a project
Want to know who’s behind these values?
Learn more about our Management Team.
Learn more about our Systems and how they govern our projects.